Plymouth Spiritualist Church can trace its history to the earliest Spiritualist Societies in Rochester, New York. We were officially founded as a congregation in 1906.
Our church has been in different locations over the years. Our first location was on Plymouth Ave, where our church received its name. We moved to our current location on Vick Park A in March of 2003.
We are chartered through and affiliated with the National Spiritualist Association of Churches (NSAC).
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
President Craig Coburn
Vice-President Nancy Sanderson
Treasurer Dale Heffer
Trustee Deanna LaDue